New to the energy market just loaded up on Natural Gas options.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Reaver, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Puts. I think those are the ones to buy later.

I'm pretty excited.

Come on eaaaasssy money...come to papa.

2. nonam

nonam

So how much time you got for these options to work?:confused:

3. I'll have to check on that one. All I know is I got me some options baby!

4. There is no easy money in natty, but I wish you all the best. Dec options go off the board on the 27th--what strike did you buy?

5. Trying to check with Interactive Brokers, but no one answers when I call. I got a secret insider letter in my mail box and just bought. I am not gonna question fate..there is a reason I got that secret insider letter in the mail. It's poised to explode.

6. Surdo

Surdo

Reaver:

Can you answer either question?

1. Strike Price

2. Expiration

el surdo

7. I am trying to find out! Jeez Louise! No one answers at IB when I call. Dude I don't tempt fate. If you were an insider like me and got a letter from an esteemed colleague that you didn't know...then you'd jump on board too...real people in the know don't have time for asking stuff like "strike price" and "expiration".

8. CAUTION: It's probably too late for you to get on board though. They were poised to explode like three days ago, so I wouldn't do anything crazy on my advice Surd. Can I call you Surd?

9. dimmi

dimmi

Shorted @ 8.266 .. short term trade only :) Fairly easy money so far hehe.

Never used options, just futures :)

10. Yeah Options are strictly for insiders only. No problem though. I wish you the best of luck in your charting.

#10     Nov 5, 2007