New to Stock Market

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TradingBillions, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hi everyone! I am new to the stock market and am learning slowly but surely how everything here works. I am working with Investools and using VectorVest as a stock picker. What do you guys think of those tools? Also, I'm looking for a mentor or a friend to help me get to become an active trader and trade for a living. What do you guys think I should do next?

PS: I also have esignal but don't really know how to use it!

~~TB

2. What do you guys think I should do next: Learn to use eSignal.

3. And how? Because the website seems like it isn't true newbie beginner friendly.. I'd like if one of you esignal pros to possibly help. I would really appreciate! Thanks!

4. Bowgett

Bowgett

Just send your money to

Bank of America
    Acct: 001232347-023
    Name: Bowgett

and get over with it. It will save you time and mental health.

5. Yes. You're right. You might want to switch to TradeStation so that if you do make it, you'll have access to a lot more advanced studies and the sort.

6. Welcome to et traderbillions, if you can't take what they dish out you can't take the market.

7. I'm trying to figure out TradeStation and realize I don't have enough qualifications to be classified as a Day trader. I have about 8 grand in my account. Should I still go through with the sign up?

8. First Quality of being an EXCEPTIONAL trader: Never doubt or second guess yourself. Before you even thunk about doing something, you SHOULD'VE already done it. No Exceptions.

9. the first thing you should do is check your ego at the door kid

( i.e ... your ET name is too funny )

:p

10. Okay I went through with the service. Now waiting on confirmation.. So, what's next? I mean, can someone just help me? I'll pay ya a little of what I can..

#10     Jan 16, 2007