New to futures Trading.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by mike007, Nov 8, 2008.

1. cheers mate!
    Im gonna download it now then. Hopefully its easy to get it to replay past action for me. Never used anything like this before but hopefully ill get there....

#11     Nov 10, 2008
  2. hmmmm....donwloaded ninjatrader and followed the instructions on the mirusfutures page, but I get the following error :

Login failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection.

(I done a bit of googling and im not the only person to have this problem. Anyone got any suggestions/?)

#12     Nov 10, 2008
  3. Surdo

Surdo

#13     Nov 10, 2008
  4. Mirus gave me a key but i was never prompted to put it in...

Could this be something to do with me installing and uninstalling ninjatrader a few months ago?

#14     Nov 10, 2008
  5. Surdo

Surdo

Did you set up account connections using Zen Fire?

I assume you have a log on as well as a key?

Click HELP on the control center and cut and paste the entire key in there, under the key tab first!

#15     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Yes, i set it up using zen fire.
    I was given a log on and a key. I followed the instructions exactly, but like I said I was never prompted to input the key. I think it has something to do with the fact that i installed ninjatrader a while ago but then uninstalled it....

#16     Nov 10, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

You need to put in the key like I said?
    It has nothing to do with re installing it, I was able to use an old version I had as a demo for a live account 6 months later.

#17     Nov 10, 2008
  8. ok. I went to help - licence key.

I noticed that there was a different licence key in there to the one i was just given so I cut and pasted the new one in there instead. Unfortunately im still getting the same error.

Is this what you meant i should do...?

thanks by the way

#18     Nov 10, 2008
  9. Surdo

Surdo

Make sure when you set the account up you are using the exact account and sign on. Under "account Connection set up, make sure you use Zenfire, as your data.

I am 100% sure it is either the key or account sign-on/password you are entering incorrectly.

You could use the online "HELP" on The Mirus site, they will get you on in 2 minutes.

el surdo

#19     Nov 10, 2008
  10. Sorted :)

I removed the account connection and then done it all again and it works now. Thanks for your patience and help!

#20     Nov 10, 2008