New to Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zeenath, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Happy to see more people joining the forex trading. Watch as many youtube videos as you can related to forex trading.

#51     Apr 19, 2021
  2. for newcomers its more appropriate to trade with pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience , besides this its also important to trade in a practice account in demo or micro.

#52     Apr 19, 2021
  3. primus88

primus88

I use SL 35 pips and most of my positions close at a loss, do you use a higher stop loss? The topic of Forex is very extensive and it takes a long time to understand everything:/

#53     Apr 20, 2021
  4. The most basic thing for a beginner is to take your time and proceed with caution.

#54     Apr 21, 2021
  5. As a newbie demo trading is very important and does more practice with demo and after when you feel you are good with demo trading you can start real trading.

#55     Apr 22, 2021
  6. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

I am the support of many who say that you need to be careful enough and in no hurry, give yourself time to figure it out.

#56     Apr 23, 2021
  7. it sounds good but the knowledge we have acquired from the demo account actually not works in a real. so there is a large dispute.

#57     Apr 23, 2021
  8. Burigelv

Burigelv

It is easy for a beginner to learn how to apply his knowledge in practice, for this it is best suited to a demo account.

#58     Apr 23, 2021
  9. the demo account is the master place to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly , but sometimes we feel really boring on there , because there is no real money.

#59     May 3, 2021
  10. Demo trading does get a little boring after a few months indeed. However, it is very important to keep going through this phase in order to emerge out as a profitable trader with a good amount of practice.

#60     May 4, 2021