New to Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by zeenath, Nov 2, 2020.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Thing is, demo is easier to trade and make a profit, but demo accounts are not unrealistic. Making a profit on demo is only a starting point - but if you fail to be consistently profitable on demo, definitely do not go live.

#11     Dec 14, 2020
  2. Esha.J

Esha.J

If you are new to forex just don't start with big investment, go little slow. Firstly make sure you have good trading experience with Demo account only then you will be able to trade in live market with real account.

#12     Dec 14, 2020
  3. Jenci

Jenci

In demo account, real money is not involved otherwise it is really helpful. In fact, experienced traders still use demo account for backtesting new strategies.

#13     Dec 15, 2020
    tomorton likes this.
  4. Masil

Masil

Losing is inevitable for new traders. I like your comment. He would figure it out soon after losing several times.

#14     Dec 15, 2020
  5. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

I agree. Demo trading has a huge role to play in the life on a newbie. So they must practice for a good 7-8 months on demo before staking their real funds.

#15     Dec 15, 2020
  6. tedmos38

tedmos38

Yes demo trading helps alot.

#16     Dec 15, 2020
  7. Riley.R

Riley.R

True its important to practice for a good time on demo and not just 1 or 2 months if a newbie wants to gain a fair idea of how its actually done.

#17     Dec 16, 2020
    Wolfe_tr and tradenet like this.
  8. tradenet

tradenet

Absolutely agree here. Instead of trading a number of pairs better trade 2-4 pairs for the start for a better understanding. Just remember success doesn't occur overnight in forex, so focus on learning as of now, clarify your doubts and work on your skills. All the best!

#18     Dec 16, 2020
  9. Kajir

Kajir

There is no need to rush and immediately tackle everything on the sly, you need to enter the trade, and then there will really be a result.

#19     Dec 28, 2020
    Dwayne likes this.
  10. Dwayne

Dwayne

I agree, we gotta take our time and figure things out first and be patient all this while for best results.

#20     Dec 28, 2020