New System Update

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nik1033, Mar 5, 2003.

1. nik1033

nik1033

2. would it be possible to read what the hell the system does and not just the results? Very happy for you, you made 30% last month. WHat can I do but watch and applaud. More info please...

3. And what does it trade if that's not classified?

4. wally where are your systems? im waiting for much anticipated release:)

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

nah! I think TCI do better, all paper trade of course.

• tci.gif
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
  6. I am working on so many of them that I simply don't have time to release anything. When I finally do, I want this to be really good. I might as well be releasing signals only to keep the systems completely proprietary and secret. I have yet to decide what to do.

Just yesterday I discovered a neat intraday system that takes 5-6 trades a day (more, like 8-9, if the market is choppy) and for this week it is up ca 60 ES pts (for 2 contracts) with all days profitable. The system is completely mechanical. It relies on the price action and one simple filter. No indicators. I have yet to examine its past, but I believe that it was not bad at all.

It can be applied to a longer timeframe as well. I believe, judging simply by the charts, that it was pretty profitable in February. Perfect for OEX option trading as it catches bigger swings.

I will write more about it soon, perhaps over this weekend.

Thanks for your interest.

7. FYI, the systems that I use (2 only at this point) were profitable in January and February and very profitable last year. I have recently modified them slightly. These are the systems that I may release although I am not sure in what form yet. They do not trade every day, so I am now searching for a system that would trade every day. As I just wrote, I might be very close to it.

8. nik1033

nik1033

Are you blind?
    It is FOREX FORUM.....

And these results are worst I`ve ever seen

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

opps, wrong forum, take that back :eek: