New Surf Alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by El OchoCinco, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Baron,

needless to say i met some i hope to think life long friends here...but boy did you let this place turn into a storyline of the WWE

how about a section just for surf ? ie: essentially all his threads can only be in chit chat type places. in doing so, maybe some of the turned off traders will return and at the same time you can retain him and his alias's; but in a place that is a good compromise for all.

#11     Mar 31, 2017
  2. Maybe with the warning "Not Real Financial Advice: For Entertainment Only?"

#12     Mar 31, 2017
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I recommend just ignoring the multi-alias posters , when you are aware of it. Just let them talk to themselves and don't engage.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    #13     Mar 31, 2017
    Zr1Trader likes this.
  4. speedo

speedo

Was more entertaining when interspersed with bans...now it's like a mime who won't stop.

#14     Mar 31, 2017
  5. Look Durf, this is not a swinging dick contest so no one gives a fuck about your resume or wants to post one. How old are you? Another proof that you are a Surf alias/relative because only a small man needs to whip it out to feel better about themselves.

#15     Mar 31, 2017
  6. MrScalper

MrScalper

Well Mr iconic, I do not have to resort to name calling and bad manners, like most here.

My bet still stands, and just like most of your talking trades, most here will not even try and bet against me.

As for jokes, well, most of you are real jokes.

At least Mr surf has a history of participating in the financial industry for many years, has written a financial book and had it published, and if any of you pea brained traders took the time to read between the lines, you would easily see what he knows about, and what he does not know about.

But NO, you lot are all "elite" traders..LOL

#16     Mar 31, 2017
  7. speedo

speedo

"Mr Surf" has a "history" of being a gaseous fool.

#17     Mar 31, 2017
    propwarrior and eganon69 like this.
  8. MrScalper

MrScalper

Well, as I keep saying, in case most find it hard to remember, at least his resume and book publishing proves he has a good deal of FE.

Most on here have nothing but a fiber-optic connection, and they are then self proclaimed "experts".

Now where is the real joke:)

#18     Mar 31, 2017
  9. We looked through passages of his book, it is filled with ideas taken from other traders (CANSLIM, ripped off story from Pursuit of Happyness, etc..) or has useless limited knowledge. The fact that he claims that selling naked puts is a way to Beat the Machines shows how useless his book is. It is self-published so no big feat in publishing ripped off ideas.

What he knows about trading couldn't fill a condom.

#19     Mar 31, 2017
    propwarrior, eganon69, NoBias and 2 others like this.
  10. MrScalper

MrScalper

Are you really that naive!

Get 100 books on TA and make a list of "copied" material.

Btw, selling naked puts is fine under certain conditions, and for certain people. It is not for the retail trader who has no experience with running a short options book.

As I keep saying, most can not read between the lines, and this is down to no real experience, just the usual web forum chatter by headless chickens :)

#20     Mar 31, 2017