New Surf Alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by El OchoCinco, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Just because he is a vendor does not mean he has stopped using alias or having "family" post to stroke his ego.

MrScalper

Mainly posts in Surf report and all his other recent postings are in the anti-TA rants or typical posts asking to see people's broker statements or trading records.

NoBias, propwarrior and Gotcha like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Did Mrs. Surf have the baby?

3. Not yet!!

4. Dude, they are talking about u on twitter. U are famous!

5. speedo

speedo

Surf Cadbury..David Nestle Goodboy etc etc etc

NoBias likes this.
  6. JackRab

JackRab

Don't talk to yourself mate... I always walk around people who are talking to themselves on the street... that's just weird...

wrbtrader, NoBias and Chubbly like this.
  7. Look fuckstick, everyone knows that is your twitter account and we all busted you for Joe Nestle so don't think Joe Cadbury is anything different. Magna busted you for the Joe Nestle so I am sure they are now fine with Joe Cadbury since you are vag vendor.

and who the fuck is Prado?

propwarrior likes this.
  8. Truetype is an obvious Surf multi nic as if anyone needed telling lol. It's just very sad that someone leads their life like that. I don't know why Baron allows it to continue, no amount of money is worth trashing your site.

NoBias likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

MrScalper sure knows alot about Durf, always sticking up for him in spite of the clear evidence Durf can't trade himself out of a wet brown paper bag.

NoBias likes this.
  10. MrScalper

MrScalper

Post your resume and we will compare to see who has experience in the financial world.

I predict you will not post it :)

#10     Mar 31, 2017