New SuperElite membership

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by candletrader, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I appreciate the suggestion but the "Elite Member" requirement will remain the same.

500 posts might not sound like a lot to those of you who blew past that long ago, but the reality is that only .005% of our members have posted that many times or more. So that's a pretty elite club if you ask me :)

#61     Feb 25, 2003
  2. I love you too Candle.....even though you are one of the people I sometimes bang heads with. But usually we agree. I am just not as militant about this political stuff as you are. Those days are behind me now. I do agree with you about going to war with Iraq is wrong, but still coming from a different place. I think we passed each other going in opposite directions. But still.....I don't think we need to go fight for oil or to settle a family feud!

You DO know that I am not FPC I hope. One of the other usual suspects that took a clue from FPC and decided to express my multiple personality disorder with another alias. I am, as I have said, one of the "usual suspects". I am sure I will tip my hand and it will be apparent which one. Daniel_M already says he has it figured out. He said it was too easy. I don't know if he is right or wrong, but we shall see. Maybe I will throw him a few red herrings to make him not so cock-sure.

:D :D :D
    Take it Slow!
    SPC

#62     Feb 25, 2003
  3. Fair enough Baron, thanks for the response... please close this thread as the issue has now been decided...

#63     Feb 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.