New Sub-Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 19, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

I see there's a new forum.....Music, Movies & Entertainment.
    Just a thought...but can we add "Literature" to that? Non trade-related... just good books.
    Always nice when someone recommends a new good read. Its a dying pastime I realize, but some of us still do.

Barons like... "geez, ...they're never f'n satisfied".:rolleyes:

Max E., dealmaker and speedo like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Doesn't literature fall under "entertainment"? After all, a good book is entertaining.

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Did you read the forum description?
    Nooooo. :D
    "Share your favorite music, movies, TV shows and videos"

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

@vanzandt ... For now I'd like to contain the new forum to the visual arts. Books & Literature could easily be a forum all until itself, and that would be pretty cool. But realistically your prior suggestion about having a Business & Entrepreneurship forum for non-trading business opportunities is the next one on the table to be implemented.

Chuck Krug likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I was gonna mention that, but I didn't want to push my luck lol.

Baron likes this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I was given a photographic memory to a very high degree. So when people make suggestions, it may appear like I've blown them off or forgotten about them as time passes on, but it's actually the opposite. I remember all the suggestions in a certain bizarre order, and I rank them in order of pressing need balanced out with whatever else I'm juggling at the time. Rarely do I ever forget a worthwhile suggestion. In fact, it's just the opposite. I can't get rid of them. A good suggestion usually floats as a picture inside my head in perpetuity until I eventually implement it or come up with a better alternative. And by "in perpetuity", I mean I see it in my head at least once daily, week after week, and year after year, until I eventually make it happen. Otherwise, it never goes away.

7. speedo

speedo

You need an exorcist.

8. Overnight

Overnight

This explains a great many things. Uh huh. Woohoo!