New study finds people can't sneeze without closing their eyes

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, May 17, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I have just finished this study in my basement. It also happens to be a fairly obvious fact of life. If you don't believe me, try it.

I figured I would release my study among the thousands of bullshit studies released every day. There are way too many American universities with way too many studies to be published. At least mine was free to conduct and took about 5 seconds to confirm...
    (I am a serial sneezer)

vanzandt likes this.
  2. On the plus side, that's about as scientific as some of the natural supplement studies out there. :D

3. schweiz

schweiz

If you don't close your eyes you risk they will pop out of your head.
    If you don't believe me, just try... or maybe better not.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

I like the 5 year study that confirms exercise helps relieve depression.
    You should apply for a grant for your sneeze study. :D

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I read one the other day that Weber Grills.... in conjunction with U.C. Santa Barbara.... confirmed (after a 3 year study) that dogs prefer grilled steak over grilled corn on the cob.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Whatever you do, don't try to hold it in:

The sneeze-drill...

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/01/16/holding-in-sneeze-danger/

"Scans confirmed the problem. The tests showed actual streaks of air in the retropharyngeal region and extensive surgical emphysema in the neck anterior to the trachea. In other words, by trying to hold in his sneeze, he actually blew a small hole in his throat."

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

I conducted the second part of the study. The result is:

Humans can not sneeze while they are sleeping. So the cure for constant sneezing is to fall asleep.

8. Pinetree

Pinetree

I have read about this but, but I have heard that when human sneeze, it heart stops beating and he experience a clinical death for milisecond

9. Maybe you are thinking of orgasm....

10. Pinetree

Pinetree

oh yeah, I forgot that fact :D

#10     May 22, 2018