New stock_trad3r index

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 11, 2008.

1. 11Blade

11Blade

Genius!

#21     Jun 12, 2008
  2. Hey, you've made this statement before. Can you please clarify what make you say this about yourself?

Details. . .what in particular do you know about stocks to make this statement? What area of expertise do you feel strong in and how did you obtain these skills?

How successful are you and how long have you been so?

What have you done with your abilities in real terms (besides posting on internet boards). What is your background and do you have a forward-looking ambition, goal or dream?

Help your constituency out and give us the dates and prices along with the allocation amounts that you have actually invested in?

How old are you and do you work, mentor, go to school and what background is your nearest kin, location in US and longer-term goals?

"I know how stocks work" may just be a hold-and-hope posting of some now popular stocks that may or may not continue to do well - depending on the market. You might look to some as genius after making a call on a message board that works for 1 or 2 years with an obvious selection.

You also may seem well-knowing if the market stays bullish for a while, but since you state that in your eyes we are in a "new era" and that any significant decline in stocks is from now on a memory or past-time.

You do realize that is a bold statement to say markets will no longer work as they always have? What qualifies you to say as much?

Please answer in detail and remove all this concern and cloud of uncertainty I have regarding your views. I know, hard questions...but come on man and step up and back your statements.gA

#22     Jun 12, 2008
  3. I mean do you realize how stupid that sounds to many readers to see a new thread obviously started by you that says

"New stock_trad3r index"

I mean would I sound stupid if I said "Lakers are going to WIN tonight...I know basketball"?

How would Vegas feel like treating such a statement - complete and total hogwash...don't you think?

paysense

#23     Jun 12, 2008
  4. what an idiot... he says he hates oil when oil directly influences the direction of energy stocks and about half of his little "index" is full of energy stocks and a lot of BS. Please stock_tr3der, get a life so that you save space and time.

#24     Jun 12, 2008
  5. eagle

eagle

Everybody does know how stocks work, but only very few people do know how stocks trading work. That's the difference between amateur and professional.

#25     Jun 12, 2008
  6. I am a stock picker. I pick stocks, buy them and make money.

I have been picking stocks for nealry five years but recenly got good a couple years ago.

My track record of pickign stocks on elite trader has been better than most. The only bad recommendations have been TIE and HANS which I made a couple years ago. There are a few others that didnt go well but I don't remember.

Anyway, I know that funds accumulate stocks with potential. Stocks like AAPL and MOS and V. And dump the stocks that suck like DRYS SIGM LEH MER CROX.

Dont hate the player hate the game.

#26     Jun 12, 2008
  7. Isn't it awesome when you just ignore the down days but on the up days the markets are up BIG...

#27     Jun 12, 2008
  8. "The trend is your friend."

How'd I (pretty much, and am short) know today's rally would falter?

It wasn't hard to figure out - and no I am not quiet on up days. In fact all my strategy parameters include not a whole lot of hand-wringing and have worked since the beginning of traded markets.

You do not know jack and your momo picks during a semi-favorable market period don't mean diddly. What exactly have you proven here on ET?

Granted. . .if for instance you added 100 shares of each pick ever posted. . .at this time you may be up 10-40%. Are you now saying these picks are being sold and your new list is being bought? If so we can track with each passing month your gains and outperformance. All the rest is just talk.

I'd like to see actual entry dates, prices and allocations. . .the rest is just hand-waving.

Gilbert

PS and if we never again see another Bear Market, I'm sure you'd have a life-long promotion to Goldman Sach's as a celebrated guru.

#28     Jun 12, 2008
  9. I think its quite humorous that stock is the so called "investor" but has to come and pound hiself on the back because the market OPENED higher. I guess yesterday never happened. I am a trader, a patient one, but a trader...I feel no need to even look at what my list is doing becuase i'm pretty sure in the long run I will destroy stocks "index".

#29     Jun 12, 2008
  10. If i ever find you i will kill you.

#30     Jun 12, 2008