new software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jemaran, Oct 20, 2003.

1. jemaran

jemaran

I heard in a chatroom about Wave 59 technology it seems it is a new software and there is no rating in ET .
    Would like to know if anybody is using it .and what are your thoughts about it

thanks
    Mark

2. I use Wave59 and find it somewhat magical in its techniques. The reason I like it is the totally different approach it takes to analyzing markets.... from genetic algorithms to composite cycle techniques... this software never ceases to amaze me.

The feedback I get from clients is very positive :)

Disclosure: Prime-Line is available as an add-in for Wave59.

3. I used to use it. I'm a scalper, and it's better for swing or position trading. The astrology features are interesting, especially liked the Bradley Siderograph. I switched to NeoTicker. Most flexible charting program I've found.

4. gnome

gnome

I looked at it a couple of years ago, prior to when it worked on my MetaStock data. It's a "technician's program", basically looking for about 5 things... such as, overbought/oversold oscillator, support/resistance line, fib relationship, and a couple of others. Where there is a confluence of 3 or 4 of the "things", that's where you look for reversal... with a stop.

My impression was that it should be good for 60% winners, maybe more.

5. jemaran

jemaran

Thank you for the information it seems it is an interesting software , I may try the one month trial .

Mark