New Site

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Apr 11, 2003.

1. lundy

lundy

you don't really know what you are talking about. I know the guy personally. And I know that he does size, and is profitable. However his ego is overbearing at times. :(

#21     Apr 14, 2003
  2. trader117

trader117

Looks good.

#22     Apr 14, 2003
  3. Toni

Toni

hi bob,

i definitely agree with you regarding accnt size as your recommendation is in lines with what we currently recommend... some of the material up at present is outdated... in this case from pre-PDT rules... which need changed before we release the new site

i also agree that nison's books are very good.. i have them in my own library.. they are more detailed than morris's book...

the site has a lot of work still to be done on it, including getting the feel for the layout and graphics down that was mentioned and will be coming out after the initial release, so it's good to see that we're heading in the right direction.... thank you guy's for your input!

#23     Apr 14, 2003
  4. braye

braye

where is the track record section?
    in excel maybe?

#24     Apr 14, 2003
  5. Dear B-n-T,

New home page looks good to me. You got a lot of bang for the buck. Plenty of menus leading to plenty of info.

Looks like some good measuring and cutting has been done.
    Trim a little if you see the need.
    My advice = Nail It !!! and get back to trading :)

Plum

#25     Apr 14, 2003
  6. lindq

lindq

Assuming you really do want constructive criticism...the site is extremely busy looking. One problem is too many type fonts on each page. It would be well worth the expense to have a decent art director who does web work take a look at it and clean it up before you launch. Frankly, it just does not look professional, in my opinion, and does not do justice to the information available.

#26     Apr 15, 2003
  7. Actually I tend to agree. Old site had a clean, focused approach.

#27     Apr 16, 2003
  8. lundy

lundy

any update on new version of site brandon?

#28     Apr 21, 2003
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

replace burning money pic on top with
    [​IMG] or
    [​IMG]

#29     Apr 21, 2003
  10. TOL

TOL

I took a tour and the site is interesting, very good. I Linked the education section.

#30     May 31, 2003