New Site

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Over the last five months we have spent tons of time and money getting our new site together. (The current one was put together by Toni and I (mostly Toni) in one weekend and looks that way). The new site will be going live sometime next week. Let me know what you think of it.

http://tfms.webhost4life.com/index.html

Brandon

2. wow, very sharp and professional! nice job.

3. Ebo

Ebo

Well done!

4. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Hey Brandon,

Great looking site. Sorry we didn't get to hang out much in NY...but we'll see you and Toni in Chicago in July.

Chris

5. Every market advice website seems to need to have a picture of a guy with his sleeves rolled up and his arms stretched upward on the main page.

Ok, folks, this is a community of people who trade every single day. How many of you sitting at your computer actually raise your arms toward the sky with this "I'm-zestfully-clean" expression on your face everytime your trade gets executed?

6. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Just one arm ... the other is down my pants.

7. Magna

Magna Administrator

LOL :) Good one, Chris....

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I will pass that on to the web people :)

Brandon

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I don't know where else to put this, but I thought note should be made of it (Db):

"I'll be here until I die. Even if I had fifty million dollars, what else am I going to do? This is what I love to do. I think those people who come in and say that they want to make a million dollars, or ten million dollars, and then plan to quit are the people who never make that much money because they have the wrong focus. They have a focus on being done with it, so they'll become more aggressive than they need to be. They'll take stupid trades because they feel really rushed and don't want to be here. Whereas, my goal is that I always want to be here."

-Brandon Fredrickson - Master Interview

#10     Apr 12, 2003