New Report

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 22, 2006.

1. That was hilarious.:D

#11     Sep 22, 2006
  2. Calling tops and bottoms well in advance of their occurrence should also be considered, with additional points given the further into the future these predictions are made.

#12     Sep 22, 2006
  3. Mr. Thunderdog, as a trusted advisor to the Carter administration and a venerated author of Girl Scouts pamphlets, I am unaccustomed to your aggressively disrespectful tone. Plus, it is Happy Hour in my time zone, and I am at the moment a little slow. To postvaricate varicosely, the SOT itself will NOT make you rich. However, the SOURCE of the SOT, to wit, ET, will. You must merely learn to spot the key words in posts, note the advice given, and act contrarily. This is the active benefit. The more passive benefit is loss avoidance, by keying on and avoiding posts which tempt you to lose. Invariably these include the words "Forex", "3X daily range", and "indicator". Any thread begun with the words "Has anybody used" are to be avoided as if they were written by Oliver Velez. And I concur with you that any chart showing up and down arrows at exact turning points are to be ignored. Also, anyone who inveigles you to trade NQ cannot be your friend, as this is the purview of rascals and perverts.

#13     Sep 22, 2006
  4. Well, I consider NQ to be ES's less reliable sister. I only cautiously and occasionally invite her to dance when ES is sluggish or out of step with the music that I'm hearing. Today, however, ES was on cue more so than any other day this week. I trust your rascal friends kept NQ company and her dance card busy in the meantime.

#14     Sep 22, 2006
  5. I have a friend who has a friend who has a cousin whose ex wife is sleeping with a CFT commisioner who swears that some secret keywords are "new", "sponsor", "picks" and "perfect".

#15     Sep 22, 2006
  6. Dr. Deco, an observation, if I may. It is quite astonishing how, in the normal course, your threads are populated with posts by such like-minded people.

#16     Sep 22, 2006
  7. Doxaparically, references to NQ in ET posts are given large negative (and therefore positive) weighting in the SOT algorithm. Presumably this is because volume analysis of intraday NQ bars reveals absolutely no significant trading at channel extremes, and because price leads volume at almost all times there, inexplicably contrary to the behavior of ES. And no amount of positve posting on the virtues of NQ can induce others to post supportively. It clearly is a well-kept secret.

As to those who agree with me, one can only observe that ET is leaderless and will follow any person with strong convictions on those days when Mr. Hershey does not post, as has been the case for four long days now.

#17     Sep 22, 2006
  8. Ah kin tell y'all, an' dat be ALL y'all, causin ah emptys de trash cayuns at de Commodeity Frickin' Tirading Condition, dat de numbah one tink dey lookin' fo' on the ET be the de-letion uv treads wid enny sahn uv 'telli-gent sat-tire. Yo sco's gwine be 100 shoatly. Ah kin 'dentify uppards o' mebbe twenny posteurs dey doan lak hear. Dan'l Swift be turn in he grabe! ET go long oan stupid and shoat oan humer!

#18     Sep 22, 2006