New record working hours

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NoMoreOptions, Apr 30, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

You still got time for your paper route?

#11     May 2, 2004
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

you lazy git.
    :D :D :D :D :D

#12     May 2, 2004
  3. DUDE... 150 hours! That is amazing! It is total commitment. You should be doing well!

Me, I estimate roughly that over 90 hours a week absorb my attention in trading money cash.

But, I have only been doing it around 6 months. I have noticed an adverse effect on my health. Prior to sitting and trading that much I was much more active outside and in the gym - in better shape.

So, I have switched being physically fit to making money...

Both have their benefits.

But 150 hours - man, I am concerned about your health. 150 hours leaves little time left to do anything but sleep. If you only sleep and trade, man, THAT is not good.

What do you do for exercise?

#13     May 2, 2004
  4. What hours do you trade FX ?

I have always wondered what times are the best ?

#14     May 2, 2004
  5. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

should doesnt always mean is... but more importantly why is this person working this amount of hours~!? some of the most successful traders in the world do not even work that many hours...

#15     May 2, 2004
  6. my hubby. He does at least 166-167 hours a week. And he still has time to work out.

#16     May 2, 2004
  7. It sounds to me like you cant be having to much success if you're keeping that many hours. Maybe you should check which markets you're doing better in and cut out the others...?

Phil

#17     May 2, 2004
  8. now we know why he doesnt have time to shave his back :D

#18     May 2, 2004
  9. i think Baron should require some form of basic IQ test before allowing people to post...

#19     May 2, 2004
  10. =================
    Moreoptions ;
    Assume you meant 150 not 15 hours per week???

In all labor there is profit Solomon said;
    HOWEVER 150 hours work week is not healthy or wise or even sustainable for long!!!!!

:cool:

#20     May 7, 2004