New Pussycat Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FasterPussycat, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quit digging up my journal for lack of anything better to do with your boring life!

i was in new Futures Chat all day today and I'll be there all day 2morrow too calling futures trades wit my home boys.

it's looking like early next week for posting equity trades to this journal.

i'm just a litle busy this week,, know what i mean?

in mean time,,,, GET A LIFE! Let my journal alone! geeesh!

FPC

#31     Jul 17, 2003
  2. What do you mean? We like it. We're official FPC fans. I can't wait for the equity stuff next week. Cheers.

#32     Jul 18, 2003
  3. It's so good to remind us that it's all about "SUPER_EGO-gratification". We so wouldn't have figured that without your hint.

Mr. Vagina, if you had any idea how much I wished you didn't have those nine lives... Makes you the stickiest spam-pussy on ET for sure...

I sure WON'T TRY any of this at home. Who do you think we are? :p

No CAPS LOCK today? What happened? Couldn't pay the Speed dealer anymore after all that gambling on the ES?

How sad. Now you gotta hit daddy again for some "Trading Capital"...

Remember: Being a consistent spammer doesn't make you a consistent trader.

Regarding your P.S: Nitro being your "arch nemesis" really shows what an ***** you are. He's one of the most excellent traders around, and if you're opposing him rather than learning from him, chances are your Trading results are the same - opposing him...

You probably lose more in a day than he can make...

Thank you also very much for your latest heavy insults and spamming attacks on my posts. I'm always grateful to find new friends!
    Although you don't even get it yourself, you poo over everybody else all the time. You should just get your act together.

Look, you're even more pathetic than mrmarket. He would always at least post his trades and actually say what he's doing. While he was just lying, you are lying + too lazy, stupid and self-indulgent in attention to actually make a single trade-related post in what has ended up to be a long, irritating, waste-of-time thread.

When did you start your journal??? Done daily trade posts yet? Entries, Stops, Exits, Reasons and Charts???

You cannot possibly be a trader man. If you want to show us, then do. Otherwise leave it.

FYI: You are the only guy of 20,000+ ET members that I sincerely disrespect, I'm sure you know very well why...(!)

However, I think you deserve a chance to prove yourself and everybody here should respect that!

Good Luck to You Pussy,
    ~Scientist :cool:

#33     Jul 18, 2003
  4. I spent the day with Faster in the Futures chat. Enjoyed it. Some good folks stopped by.

If you enjoy Futures, or whatever that relates to trading, I would enjoy meeting some of you. Not looking for any serious relationships at this point, just want to shoot the breeze about trading a little.

#34     Jul 18, 2003
  5. thnx Vision, i thoroughly enjoyed trading the day with you and the others..heres' to a few more.

sardo, sorry for misinterpreting your motives. welcome aboard! :)

ps thisjournal will begin soon enuf.

#35     Jul 19, 2003
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Snip, snip. Let's give the guy a chance. I ask for now that there be no more filling up the journal with rooting or trashing. Next week FPC's intentions will become quite clear. Thanks.

#36     Jul 19, 2003
  7. Sioux

Sioux

FPC,

When is your next meeting in the futures chat room??
    Count me in....
    Sioux

#37     Aug 6, 2003
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I said intentions would be made clear, and they were. Can't say we didn't all give him a shot.... :(

#38     Aug 6, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.