New Pussycat Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FasterPussycat, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Snip, snip. Let's give FPC a chance, only constructive comments at this stage, no personal attacks, and please stay on topic. Thanks.

#11     Jul 15, 2003
  2. Yo fasterpussy can't wait to see you in action baby

#12     Jul 15, 2003
  3. i'll begin trading intraday these equities only. later I may add futures which is what i like to trade best but for now i'll stick to these. we'll see how well this works.

IBM, GE, AMAT, QLGC

there's a specific reason I've chosen these but for now that's not important.

i'll be in & out of these several times during the day, my method is essentially discretionary, no system, no scalping but intraday swinging.

1000 shares in each trade.

if you take any of these trades, naturally you do so at your own risk. i don't recommend that you do.

let the games begin. wish me luck. :)

#13     Jul 15, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

you are so iressitable, I am helplessly contribute to the longness of your page :p

#14     Jul 15, 2003
  5. caught most of big move down in ES so taking rest of day off. no trades this afternoon. stay tuned for 2morrow :cool:

#15     Jul 16, 2003
  6. VOLUME

VOLUME

FasterPussycat
    Elite Member

07-15-03 07:12 PM
    Ok settle down gents .. :)
    i'll begin trading intraday these equities only. later I may add futures which is what i like to trade best but for now i'll stick to these. we'll see how well this works.

IBM, GE, AMAT, QLGC

So when did you get off your great short in the ES???? Stop wasting space....end this "journal".

#16     Jul 16, 2003

7. short ES 1005.75
    covered 992.25

:cool:

#17     Jul 16, 2003
  8. VOLUME

VOLUME

Do you see where this is leading???

This is the summer sequel to the highly unsuccessful FPC Journal of last year.

There will be 20 pages without a single trade being posted until after the fact.....all of which will be monster winners.

#18     Jul 16, 2003

9. will you relax...

what do want a weeks worth of trades in a day?? i'm just getting started for christ sakes. i said from beginning i'm not posting any futures trades, i only mentioned that ES trade to assuage your restlessness. i get the feeling you can't wait to see me fail.

relax.

and stayed tuned.

:cool:

#19     Jul 16, 2003
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

Excellent entry, especially since the high of the day during regular trading hours was only 1004.25. That means you either got in after closing yesterday and held overnight, or you got in this morning before 8:41 when the price was that high. In either case, good job.

As to everyone else, if FPC's "journal" annoys you then best if you don't bother coming around as it will only frustrate you. I'll give it a little more leeway and see what happens, hopefully it will turn out legitimate.

#20     Jul 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.