New proprietary Trader Diet NOW Revealed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MarkBrown, Nov 23, 2007.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i fixed the malox a few years ago and had one these done to me.

http://www.columbiasurgery.org/divisions/surgical/gerd.html

so i can eat anything i want in small amounts and never have any problems with acid etc.

also what is nutrition? i eat steaks and lots of fish chicken.

#11     Dec 29, 2007

2. Exactly! :D

#12     Dec 29, 2007
  3. Hmm, but could the GERD have been due to poor diet and lack of exercise in the first place (or at least could these be contributing factors)?

I went out with some crazy bitch years ago who had the fundoplication done (but this is not why she was a looney tune), and I can tell you it was no fun having dinner with her as she ate like a phreakin' sparrow.

#13     Dec 29, 2007
  4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

wanted to update my personal discoveries, maybe it will work for someone else?

i learned after trying everything that gluten's were my big enemy. i was on high blood pressure med's and the only thing hat got me off the med's was the omission of gluten's from my diet. i also dropped weight and feel much better.

mostly i eat meats, salads, eggs, cabbage, raisins, nuts and bourbon lol. i don't eat any sweet deserts etc.

#14     Oct 1, 2020
  5. Soda pop, cookies, candy and fast food...this may be the worst diet plan I have ever seen. If you're actually losing weight on this go see a doctor, you are dying. Somewhat tongue in cheek.

#15     Oct 1, 2020