New Orleans , lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Aug 28, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

And, that's the one place I would like to see sink into the ocean.

#11     Aug 28, 2012
  2. So far I have a policy against travel to hostile foreign countries.

#12     Aug 28, 2012
  3. wildchild

wildchild

“Am I the only person who hopes New Orleans gets nailed again this year? Let’s spend billions of dollars rebuilding a city that’s below sea level. That’s a genius idea. I say cut our losses and finish the job, Lord…

If any city in this country needed a bath, it was New Orleans. Cajuns are dirty. That’s a fact. That’s French and Redneck merging. That’s a hygiene combination no antiperspirant can tackle.”

Daniel Tosh

Absolutely classic.

#13     Aug 28, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Now that the State is being run by a Republican it will be fine.

#14     Aug 28, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

No way!!! Scomas? Been there, love it, even mentioned the place in a post here some time ago. What a small World! Best swordfish I've ever had comes from Scomas.

#15     Aug 28, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Yeah, the Scomas on the SF side. I just thought everybody had eaten there and knew about it. Maybe I don't get out much but it's probably my favorite resturant anywhere. I didn't like the the Sausalito Scomas as much, though. Not that it was bad. It just wasn't the same as the SF Scomas.

#16     Aug 28, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, you were close to pier 39. My Wife wanted to shop there, and I should have left my wallet at the hotel. lol

Next time, try the swordfish. It's...well, hard to describe. I'm hungry now. Lol

#17     Aug 28, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

There isn't much you can do to keep them from going crazy at pier 39. I just go sit in a bar and wait for the smoke to clear. Following a woman from shop to shop is not my idea of a good time.

#18     Aug 28, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lived there as a kid. I assure you the politics have only gotten worse, and the blacks there will repeat history (Katrina), and not leave. A cat 1 in New Orleans is pretty serious. We'll see how well the pumps hold up. With the amount of rain due, I'd imagine there will be issues if they can't get that sewer of a city pumped out.

#19     Aug 28, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I kept looking in bars wishing I could go in there while she drained the bank.:(:D

#20     Aug 28, 2012