New NYT Poll: Americans Reject the GOP on all Major Issues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

so based on the results of 100 hand picked respondents from CBS and the slime (both balanced sources, i'm sure) with no info whatsoever of the geographical locale of said respondents, no margin of error or scientific basis declaration, you make the leap that

"americans reject the GOP"

you are one of the dumbest people ever to slip onto this forum that i have seen.

#11     Sep 17, 2010
    #12     Sep 17, 2010
  3. Hermit= punk'd LOL!!

#13     Sep 17, 2010
  4. This type of polling data is not very useful. You have to look at each race on a case-by-case basis.

Check out the following website for each race in every state and the composites for Senate, House and Governors.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=noad

At the top of the page, click on "Election 2010." You can see what's going on inside each state and each election by clicking on each section and digging deeper into each race until you find all the polls for each candidate.

Right now, the composite polls for the November elections show the Democrats holding onto a 52-48 lead in the Senate (no toss-ups); the Republicans gaining a 10-15 seat advantage in the House (splitting the toss-ups); and Republican Governors gaining a 31-19 lead (no toss-ups) over Democrats.

This website updates the polls frequently and you can see significant changes as they occur.

#14     Sep 17, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

hermit's intent is not to be right. hermit's intent is to troll for responses.

#15     Sep 17, 2010
  6. Says the guy who spews insults at every opportunity he gets.

#16     Sep 17, 2010
  7. Don't forget Obamacare.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MiBaMPdQvLw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MiBaMPdQvLw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#17     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i do spew insults often - 95% at you. you're deserving of them. you're a complete asshat who trolls here for responses. you're a cut and paste weenie who doesn't check his own sources half the time or understand what it is you're even talking about. quite simply put, you're the S2007S of the politics forum.

other lefties on this site - gabfly, ricter, etc., post lucid, well-thought out arguments. i dont agree with them often, but they at least take the time to understand the issues in which they're talking about.

you're a chump. putting you on ignore would be the option (and 50% of the posts on this forum would vanish) if it weren't so amusing reading the hilariously pathetic articles you try to push.

hows that? Sum it up for you pretty well?

#18     Sep 17, 2010
  9. If I am a troll then ignore me, as for your whole respect for gabfly and others, I have actually seen you call them pretty nasty things, so save your hypocritical BS for someone else.

And you have no problem with right wingers here who quote opinion editorials from right wing blogs but polls from the New York times is such a wrong thing to post in P&R. :p

#19     Sep 17, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

ive commented on gabby being from canada. whoopie. never said one word to Ricter. see this is what i'm talking about when i say you just open your mouth without any thinking whatsoever.

#20     Sep 17, 2010