New NYSE entitlements!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stylelad, May 31, 2007.

1. huge230

huge230

thanks don

#11     Jun 1, 2007
  2. wucah

wucah

Better prop companies will cover those fees for you or give them to you at a discount rate ie they will subsidise the fees. Unless you are making 50% you should not be paying those fees. Of courseif you work in some third world country and the owner just tries to rip you off at every turn since you have no other choices. Or you are too lazy to go out and find a better deal.

#12     Jun 1, 2007
  3. stylelad

stylelad

please post their answer here too..=)) tx!

#13     Jun 1, 2007
  4. stylelad

stylelad

is Genesis a bad prop company?

#14     Jun 1, 2007
  5. wucah

wucah

They are a software company not prop company. Then diffrent groups under Genesis could be bad or good. It all depends on what you consider good, I consider it a good company if it covers my fees and give me relativley good payout. If I am getting less than 50% then I should not be paying those fees. Of course 50 is arbitrary line, some could say 25 some would say 75 all depends on point of view.

#15     Jun 1, 2007
  6. OK, quoting from the "Member Firm Relationship Management" head guy...."Looks like the second week in June"...

They say that Goldman already has the necessary codes to update Redi.

"We shall see" LOL....

Don

#16     Jun 1, 2007
  7. stylelad

stylelad

Tx Don! And can u plz explain how the "do not route" option will work??if the order was sent but there are no other variants then to be routed?? will that order be automatically cancelled or it will wait for its turn to be executed without routing?

#17     Jun 4, 2007
  8. My understanding is that instead of re-routing to another destination (for price improvement per NMS), the orderwill simply remain a "day" order on the NYSE.

Don

#18     Jun 4, 2007