New NY Governor caught with "pants down" already

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Did I? Pls explain?

#11     Mar 17, 2008
  2. Oh, just forget it.

#12     Mar 17, 2008
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

He is legally blind thought.

#13     Mar 17, 2008
  4. LOLOL

It's like this Bogan7.

In a nutshell, the current American political status quo is founded on the concept of "family values".

If you're married, and cheating on your wife, you obviously are not buying into the concept of family values, so you cannot get the reward of being in political office.

#14     Mar 17, 2008
  5. Thanks for that you people are so up tight over there worse than us Aussies (and thats saying something). We all should be more like the French they respect a bit of infidelity as it makes the man calmer and better able to function.

#15     Mar 17, 2008
  6. That's the first thing that came to my mind. He could have just said, "well, I sure thought it was my wife."

#16     Mar 17, 2008
  7. my thoughts exactly ... :D

In all seriousness though, I think it's a personal decision between you, the spouse you're cheating on your "lovers" - just like Spitzer said, LOL.
    Just remember:

The Democrats like to get their grove on, the Republicans are far, far, worse.

#17     Mar 17, 2008
  8. Hypocrisy and double standards are what I really hate they are the true evil

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. Wow, that 's right. That certainly would increase the available size of the poontang pool.

"Dave, dave. I'm your Pal. Dave, she's a dawg, Bro. Ugly is too kind."

"Yeah. What's your point?"

#19     Mar 18, 2008