New new member title???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MUChris, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Just read the first few messages of this thread, and the last two just previous to mine.

One really has to laugh at the "power" a title has to evoke emotions.

The object for most people here, I dare say, is to make money in the markets.

I cannot imagine that I will make more money if Baron changes my title to Super Member, or that I would make less if I were Bozo Member.

In fact, Baron, if you read this, will you change my title to Bozo Member, please? Or better yet, Worthless Member. Yes that's it.

inandlong
    Worthless Member

Kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

#21     Aug 4, 2002
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Your wish is my command!

#22     Aug 4, 2002
  3. But.... I see I only need 7 more posts to become a Member. And after this one it will only be 6!

My trading skills are getting so sharp I just cut myself!!!!

Man....what it must be like to be an Elite Member I can only dream about.

Only 476 more posts to go.... you know if I stay up all nite... and get my wife to help me... I could be an Elite Member by morning.

Sweeeeet!

Honey, could you come here for a minute, I have a great family activity that we can work on together.

#23     Aug 4, 2002
  4. LOL LOL!

I will be the envy of ET!

No one better ever tell me that Baron is unresponsive to the requests of his traders.

Thank you Baron!

#24     Aug 4, 2002
  5. That is funny

#25     Aug 4, 2002
  6. white17

white17

Inandlong/Baron: I'm sorta envious I think. But I need to know, does this refer to CHARACTER or finances as in NETworthless ??

#26     Aug 4, 2002
  7. In my case it begins with Character, but as the experiment goes on, the title should pose such a detriment to my trading skills and my P/L that it should soon be Net also.

Very nice question white. However, I have read a number of your posts elsewhere and you don't qualify for the title.

Sorry.

Of course Baron has the final say...after all, I am:

inandlong
    Worthless Member

#27     Aug 4, 2002
  8. white17

white17

Gives us all something to strive towards.

#28     Aug 4, 2002
  9. LOL Baron.

#29     Aug 4, 2002
  10. Babak

Babak

Baron, can I have 'well endowed member' ? :D

#30     Aug 4, 2002