New New Book.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Do you make money from your books?

#11     Feb 12, 2013
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

I have my own school of thought that is unique. I also write in a way that many people find accessible and understandable. The content is articles, which were published internationally. If you are looking for critiques and explantions of the financial crisis it may be the best options. This book may not be for everyone and for your description maybe not you, but there are lots of people who will benefit from it.

If you are interested in finding out more there is a link below.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

#12     Feb 13, 2013
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

Euro Crisis. Yes. This new book. I don't know yet it is only just out.

I anticipate to receive more as the economic situation deteriorates.

Sales so far are good and constant but not enormous.

#13     Feb 13, 2013
  4. WoodyK

WoodyK

These are not kind words, Beer...

What is covered that has not been said in the following books I have read recently?

Currency Wars by James Rickards
    The Coming Collapse of the Dollar & How To Profit From It by James Turk & John Rubino
    All The Devils Are Here by Bethany McLean
    This Time It's Different by Carmen R. Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff
    The Crash Course by Chris Martenson
    America's Financial Reckoning Day by Charles H Coppes

I subscribe to the Ron Paul (Austrian School of Economics) since being right is central to my way of living (and trading). Perhaps YOU should read:

Global Tyranny Step BY Step by William F Jasper
    Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr
    Totally Incorrect by Doug Casey
    and a few of Greg Palast's books like The Best Democracy Money Can Buy and Armed Madhouse.

This should bring you up to speed and keep you busy for some time...

Woody

#14     Feb 15, 2013
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

One of the reasons why you should buy my book is that people say I explain things they could not understand when other people have written about them. Apparently I have a clear, understandable writing style that enables people to get a grasp of complicated concepts.

#15     Feb 15, 2013
  6. WoodyK

WoodyK

Economics can't be all that hard. After all I passed Econ with flying colors when I attended Wharton 50 years ago...

Seriously, 5 minutes with Jim Rogers and his sage advice spells it all out for even a moron to "get" it. D E B T

#16     Feb 17, 2013
  7. like my daddy always said, "There is nothing wrong with debt, but there is a big difference between good debt and bad debt."

#17     Feb 17, 2013
  8. Humpy

Humpy

Talking of books about economics - here is a different but wholly relevent view for another one.

It is one thing to understand the world situation but quite another as to how to profit from it from the average guy's point of view. I would have a go at writing it but never seem to have the time, so over to someone else who has.

#18     Feb 17, 2013
  9. WoodyK

WoodyK

Buying Silver is a no brainer for one. It is so out of wack to Gold it will probably go up 5 times from here. Timing with Silver is the key though. I heard it described that Gold is like a lumbering 747 and Silver like an F22. So again, timing is key...caution needs to be exercised.

#19     Feb 17, 2013
  10. Not with writing like yours.

#20     Feb 17, 2013