New New Book.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Feb 12, 2013.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

2. Free pdf download? :confused: :eek: :D :p :cool: :)

3. Would like to see a review. Congrats on the book!

4. morganist

morganist Guest

No but you can a lot of it for free on my blog. It is just a physical copy of some of the article I have written. I wanted to provide a different format to the blog articles I have written so that it is more accessible to more readers and also a permanent archive of my work.

It is a good reference for anyone and could be used to provide arguments in debates. Also you can learn a lot from the explanations I give on the financial crisis.

5. morganist

morganist Guest

It is just out. No review yet.

6. Fire it out to about 50 or 100 economists, academics, etc to get reviews--- its the smart thing to do.

7. morganist

morganist Guest

The economic community hate me because I was honest about what was going to happen, and is happening now, about five ten years ago. I am only just recovering from the things they did to me. So I don't think they would be kind, if you read the book then you will see I give them quite a bashing, especially the Bank of England, who HATE me.

8. Try radical. PR hungry economists then like www.ravibatra.com --there are tons of guys like that. i am certain certain academics would likely agree with you also--- controversy sells. surf

9. morganist

morganist Guest

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it.

10. Every one can write a book. I even know people who can't do anything else.

Tell us why we should care about your book. How exactly is it different from all the books I have not written because I thought them to be a waste of time.

#10     Feb 12, 2013