New NASA Study Shows CO2 causes Cooling

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Yeah it's terrible that they teach science in the schools. The Pope runs the shooting match?

You are fucking whacked. See a psychiatrist. You make pisspoor and jerm look sane by comparison, and that's saying something!

#51     Jun 9, 2013
  2. Are you still babbling?

It's a shame. I bet you once had a mind.

But then I guess you had to be a public defender for murderers and rapists and it warped you. Now you have to keep lying and making shit up. So sad. Now you feel you still need to defend the indefensible, and it's made you into a slimy lying scumbag.

Ice pick. In the eye. Shove it in and move it around.

#52     Jun 9, 2013
  3. No, there is nothing in his mind but a cartoon of Yosemite Sam jumping up and down, cursing.

That's pretty feeble that he thought you were referring to nuclear fusion. LOL. Now we know why he doesn't understand the very simple concept that more of a greenhouse gas is causing temps to rise.

I'm waiting for him to bring up the Pope as part of the grand AGW conspiracy like the other nutcase here.

#53     Jun 9, 2013
  4. Careful jem if you keep it up they'll be clamoring to outlaw water and water vapor next.
    Of course btw that's part of the respiration process as well so they'll want to tax us on our vo2 max.

#54     Jun 9, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Yes, I can picture you as Yosemite Sam. But I think you are more like Wile E. Coyote with the safe falling on you because that's what you will feel like when it gets colder in the years ahead.

The only question is, will you fade away or will you continue to argue that the cold is caused by global warming? Or will be even more delusional and claim, it would have been worse except for.....

You might as well use that icepick to the eye on yourself, futurecunt, you dumbass, turd swallowing, brotherfucker.

#55     Jun 9, 2013
  6. jem

jem

You have it all to see.

Real Science from NASA becomes babble when fc's mind tries to understand it.

So FC here it is one sentence.... see what Nasa says about CO2 and coolants.

"Infrared radiation from CO2 and NO, the two most efficient coolants in the thermosphere, re-radiated 95% of that total back into space."

also note.

you are always bringing up that I was a lawyer... I barely bring it up.

but...

I was never a public defender... I was an environmental lawyer volunteering my time for those trying to clean up the san diego bay and other clean water projects.

So I was volunteering my time to protect the environment and your business destroys it.

#56     Jun 9, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

With you it's "real" science when you like what you're reading, and "non" science when you don't--from the very same source.

#57     Jun 10, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

That's just bullshit. You are to ignorant to understand the truth when you see it. It is YOU who cannot see the scam that has been presented to you as 'science,' Rectum. You are just too closed minded and outright stupid to understand right from wrong, fact from fiction, truth from lie.

The world has too many morons such as yourself promoting opinion from a deficient mind.

#58     Jun 10, 2013
  9. jem

jem

real science is science based on observation and or testing.

fake science is making assumptions then creating a computer a model that is not tested or proven. And then acting like the computer model proves something.

Then when the models fail... continue with the bullshit about co2 causing warming on earth -- without a shred of scientific evidence.

If I am lying... produce the science that shows co2 causes warming on earth.

#59     Jun 10, 2013
  10. You've been shown a thousand times. Everything from spectrographic analysis showing reduction of transmission at the wavelengths for CO2 to historical charts that show CO2 and temperatures in lock step. The temp swings seen in the past could only have been because of CO2 accentuating the small solar changes.

The science behind the greenhouse effect of CO2 is about as solid as science gets.

As Richter points out above, you only see the science that seems to support your batshit crazy position.

See your doctor about changing your meds. The one's you're on now aren't working.

This goes for pisspoor also. You guys are just fucking nuts, or crazed ideologues, same thing.

#60     Jun 10, 2013