New Montreal prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SEAWAN, Nov 27, 2010.

1. SEAWAN

SEAWAN

I finally found this firm called Infinia Securities. http://www.infiniatrader.com/

Did anyone got an offer from them? Please pm me if you know anything about them.

2. Looks like the same old story. Reseller of a bigger name, WTS, Title, Hold, who knows.......... Shoe string budget, steal traders offering higher payouts, act like you are legit and you offer something... blah blah blah. Gets old....

3. i went there, they have zero employess. i was offered a similar deal via email and then in person told i did not have enough experience, seems they want traders with at least a year or two of records. again no employees just a manager with 25 empty terminals. funding from korea, thats all i know

4. they may have remote traders

5. jo0477

jo0477

I checked them out just to see what they had to offer out of curiosity. Website says they offer remote but I was told that it was not available in other cities.

6. money laundering

7. another reason to never get information through this forum,i heard about their high payout and i went there and spoke with the manager. the place is new with a totally different business model. just like montreal rob they didnt take me because my track record is only 5 months long.

cheers,