New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez: Comments like Romney’s set ‘us back as a party’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Seriously. Suddenly "Jindal" is the authority on the Republican party?

#31     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only when he says something the bleeding hearts agree with.

#32     Nov 16, 2012

3. Oh boy, where to begin, or why even bother. Your kind is gone, or going fast, thank God. I don't know why you insist on challenging me. I could go on about why you shouldn't, but it sounds tacky. I can say many things to prove it, but what I say is not to demean you, and I hate having to keep bringing the facts up.

You work for people, I do not. I have worked for myself for decades.

Now, one would assume that since Jindal has been on non stop conservative media, and is a Governor, and a possible Presidential candidate, that he is, by definition, a 'party leader.' Simple enough.

#33     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Constantly on conservative media, governor, and 'possible' presidential candidate. Is that not somewhat of an authority?

#34     Nov 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

White productive tax payers? Yes but then I'm not arguing otherwise.
    I have yet to see a reason why I would not
    Your opinions are not facts. Or maybe you're writhing them in invisible fonts.

So you say, I've certainly seen no proof. But, IF true good for you.
    I admire self reliant entrepreneurs.

No moron, NONE of that makes him a "party leader". Romney was a governor and a REAL Presidential candidate. But he's no more a party leader than I am.
    Why can't you spineless cheese dicks just admit when you're wrong?

#35     Nov 16, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

count yourself among them

trades 'in the face of ideology'? LOL, now that's stupid

#36     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Those program are going the way of the dodo, it is just a matter of when. Christie will be just the guy to get it done in a humane way. I for one am comfortable with the fact that he is bipartisan and will not let the kooks, if any remain in the GOP by then, run the party.

Him being from a cobalt blue state and being successful says a lot.

#37     Nov 16, 2012