New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez: Comments like Romney’s set ‘us back as a party’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 16, 2012.

1. This brings up the point of how each of us reads actual news, what little there is of it these days. Real traders, not the kind with $10,000 Forex accounts, but those who actually make a few hundred grand from trading, HAVE to read facts as facts, not as distorted, ideological, myopic viewpoints. That's one reason why I understand that so few here are actual traders, and many even admit to it.

Reality is a hard pill to take. There have been many large trades that I've had to make that go right in the face of what I feel ideology wise, but must be able to turn off that filter and make the correct trade.

One of my new companies is really pissing me off, with certain demands from suppliers. I want to say FU to them, but have to check my feelings at the door, and negotiate with them. So far, it's working, hard as hell, but working.

So many here just voice their opinions based on what they think they should say, without any logic whatsoever. Very sad

#21     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

To be fair, Tsing does trade in accordance with reality, whether he thinks that reality is based on facts or not. So he has said previously.

#22     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Can you please link to my belief where I stated there are "pure" heroes out there? I'll understand if you cannot, and you were just making some assumption on how I think.

What can be followed is principle. The closest I have to a true political hero is Ron Paul.

#23     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is true. To trade with what I believe things will be is to lose money. The market is not a rational creature, and should not be traded logically (at least, insofar as fundamentals are concerned).

#24     Nov 16, 2012
  5. I must say that I agree with you about Tsing, not many others.

#25     Nov 16, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough, but do give me a break. I don't have to literally say "I'm a commie" for you to figure it out, do I? : )

#26     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't you really mean TOO REALISTIC?

#27     Nov 16, 2012
  8. No he means Extreme. And your GOP leaders agree, the Party of Stupid, per Jindal.

And, before you come up with some mean spirited retort, let me say that I thing the GOP is not Stupid, and that they will lose the crazies and come to the center. To give them a chance going forward.

#28     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

But he like you is not very bright
    Jindal is a party leader? Who knew. In any case I care very little what those spineless fools think. IF they were smart, as in not just when they agree with you, they would have hammered Odumbo on the economy. Relentlessly.

#29     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I try to get you to tell me what you believe in, but when I ask specific questions, you dodge. So if you don't want to draw the lines for me, I have to make certain leaps. I don't want to, mind you, but when you say "unequal wages, equal inflation" that sure as hell sounds like something Lenin would say.

#30     Nov 16, 2012