New Member Title

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Good point, let's see now.....

tradeRX
    shortnfool
    Bucky Lee
    Buck Naked
    Doogie Hoser
    Shrine Bugsby
    doug neston
    FIREHAWK
    ProTrader1
    GeeTO69

I'm sure I've missed a few, but if you add up all the posts between those usernames I'm certain we would have a :)PLATINUM:) member!

#21     Mar 20, 2002
  2. I am going to do loads of small useless posts everyday so I can be an elite member,

........ Hold on a minute I already do that.:confused:

#22     Mar 20, 2002
  3. Come on Robert, we can get to a 1000 to become "super-elite" or "elitist" (been called that before).....:)

#23     Mar 21, 2002
  4. aura0663

aura0663

Sometimes I don't know if this is a trading site or a comedy site. Through the years I have learned a lot about trading here and had some great laughs too. Guess I'll just keep coming back and getting some of both

#24     Mar 22, 2002
  5. oneway

oneway

You guys need to develope a ping feature too.

There is a political discussion forum called FreeRepublic.com that has this feature.

First of you need to let us respond to a specific post. That way sub discussions can develope and clarifications sought. As it is now, one has to waddle through the mud to find the diamonds.

In addition to responding or replying to a specific post, other users names should be allowed to be added. Then that way others are "pinged" to the thread.

This feature greatly facilitates the direction and substance of the discussion...IMHO

#25     Mar 24, 2002
  6. Definitely a comedy site.

#26     Mar 24, 2002
  7. Wonder where I'm at

#27     Mar 27, 2002
  8. only 7 more to go

#28     Mar 27, 2002
  9. Hey, I got rooked :mad:

#29     Mar 27, 2002
  10. That's better

#30     Mar 27, 2002
Thread Status: