New Member Title

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Any trader with more than 500 posts will now be designated as an "Elite Member".

The full breakdown is as follows, for those who are curious about the titles below member's usernames:

Junior Member = Less than 30 posts.
    Member = Less than 100 posts.
    Senior Member = Less than 500 posts.
    Elite Member = 500 posts or more.

2. Pabst

Pabst

Now I have a reason to live,

3. Miki

Miki

Baron, looking at the number of your posts – I see that you just recently qualified to be ‘Elite Member’.

That was close.
    :D

4. how about a title for the guys, I mean guy who has more than 6posts per day? any suggestions?

5. Yeah I saw that after my name and though hey Baron thinks I'm Special :D ....Than I saw the same thing under Don Bright's name :(

jk Don

Robert

6. Cool, now I am no longer a member of the proletariat!

7. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

It is with great pride and honor that I live to see Brother Candle receive the accolades he aptly deserves. It is long overdue. His relentless posting here at Elite to the wee hours of the night in selfless service to his fellow traders brings tears to my eyes.

I submit to you & bow before your greatness -Oh Brother Candle *ELITE*

8. I think that if a member's post sucks than it should count as negative one against their cumlative posts. Each moderator would be responsible for determining whether each post sucks or not.

Now before you all start to think of ways to implement this......I am joking.

9. rickty

rickty

Baron,
    It would be useful to be able to recommend posts like they do
    over at the Motley Fool site. This would then give more recognition
    of quality over quantity.
    Richard

10. mjt

mjt

Can I be an 'Elite Moderator'? :)

#10     Mar 19, 2002
Thread Status: