New march to Millions

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by MatureDiamond, Jul 5, 2008.

1. kxvid

kxvid

#31     Jul 26, 2008
  2. Picaso

Picaso

Diamond, thanks for the advice, I'll surely keep an eye on the Euro. Congrats on catching that huge move on oil.

kxvid, thank you for the info, I thought it was only a reference index, but I'll definitely look into it.

Best trading,

Jorge

#32     Jul 26, 2008
  3. Another good day :D

#33     Jul 28, 2008
  4. Did not trade well. But that's good :D

I wanted to close my ER2 short at 69 for IWM, it did not touch that :mad:

#34     Jul 28, 2008
  5. Congrats, MatureDiamond.

But I was weak-minded today, just like before, couldn't handle entry and exit properly, leaving so much money on the table. :mad: :mad: :mad:

#35     Jul 28, 2008
  6. Not big size but big market move makes money

Recent big killings:
    July.24: ER2
    July.28: ES + ER2
    July.29: EUR + GOLD

(All trades were short)

If i used big size the account is possibly 2x already this week.

Closed at 81k today. Not too bad

#36     Jul 29, 2008
  7. kxvid

kxvid

Hey MD,

Have you considered getting long gold if it breaks down to the 860 level. Theres very support there, great risk reward trade. Also long oil at the 115-118 level? And what about long euro futures at this level? Every dollar rally thus far has failed, and the euro always seems to go right be back to 1.57-1.58 on any day of bad news.

Care to give your opinion on these trades? =)

#37     Jul 29, 2008
  8. Someone asked me about the leverage. I play very small size. Even I had 70+K already in the account when i entered EUR short, i only shorted 2 contracts of 6E at the first, then i saw i was right, added 2 more contracts. So that's 4 contracts total today

But each contract gave me avg. >150pts :D (Entered around 7am, out all after 12pm)

I am playing the market very conservatively

Not the big size but the big move makes the money

Good luck to all

#38     Jul 29, 2008
  9. Thanks. Thats too far away for considering the trades now

I am bullish on USD for the rest of year. I even thought USD reached bottom already

Good luck

#39     Jul 29, 2008
  10. Yes. You are throwing darts at numbers that have no basis in economic reality. Any numbers for these instruments could be defended in this transitional moment. No one has a clue whether oil will be $157 or $97 in 8 weeks...

#40     Jul 30, 2008