NEW LOW for CNBC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Surdo, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Also Maria comes across like she is a TOTAL SLUT in bed.
    She definitely exudes SEX and horniness with her reporting and gets off on it.

#11     Oct 4, 2007
  2. timbo

timbo

Nothing wrong with being a slut.

#12     Oct 4, 2007
  3. gangof4

gangof4

has anyone else noticed that Maria seems to be trying WAAAAAYYYY too hard to compete with the younger fresher meat on cnbc? she's laughing and overly animated in a Hillary on the sunday morning talkshow circuit kinda way.

frankly, if you watch her eyes darting and looking back @ the camera all the time, i'd swear she is either drunk or on something. with her cute factor waning with age along with her expanding to the shape of a bartlett pear, she has that desperation look of last year's model...

#13     Oct 4, 2007
  4. I just wanna see pictures of her big phat ass. God knows it's better than her face. As for her ass, say she was giving you a lap dance. Does cellulite really have a negative impact? Thank about it. Just close your eyes and enjoy that dump in the truck. She is a big time slut so you know she can move those hips, too. You're dick will appreciate all that Bartiromo has to offer. Trust me!

I'm dead serious about the duck tape though. That bitches' screech kills more dogs than Micahel Vick, and is enough to make any man (or women for that matter) strangle her. I honestly have to put CNBC on mute when she opens her mouth. It's not like she's saying anything meaningful anyway.

#14     Oct 4, 2007
  5. [​IMG]

#15     Oct 4, 2007
  6. CNBC owes it to the viewers to keep younger hotties on. All they're really doing is reading off a teleprompter, anyone can do that. So why not give us hotties? God knows their looks is the only reason any women have jobs on TeeVee.

#16     Oct 4, 2007
  7. #17     Oct 4, 2007
  8. gangof4

gangof4

thanks for the link. i never saw that episode of the daily show- funny stuff.

'msnbc's dirty over 30 anchors' made me spit my water.

#18     Oct 5, 2007
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

So? She's absolutely correct.

Plus, I like it when hot anchors spell out dirty words. More, more!

H

#19     Oct 5, 2007
  10. This thread needs more pics

#20     Oct 5, 2007