New Lost & Found

Discussion in 'Trading' started by QdzResurrection, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Where is my old lost & found? :p If you did yourself a favor and paid attention to what I have been look for, You should be smiling at your profits made these days, shouldn''t you? But if you hate the fact that what I am saying and even try to prevent others benefiting from it. Shame on you and may all loss go with you evey day. So here is the deal.

Item lost: Old Lost & Found.
    Reward: Reliable gain, 100% profit by this time next year.

:p

2. 100% up room to go. Always be ready for tomorrow.

3. Please don't send me private message to ask me when the market will rise. Find it out by yourself.

I am not here to provide service. I post this thread in classified to look for my posts.

4. Uh uh, no, told you not to ask me. Figure it out yourself. Stop bothering me with the questions like when the market will rise. Told you 100% up room to go. Better just buy and wait.

5. How are you doing today? Got the whole pop? Yeah, this should be it. This is the end of this round of retracement. The market will go back on the road to the 100% up room to go, making new highs and never looking back here. Do your home work and be patient but don't ask me when and where you should buy the dips.

6. I know I know, it rocks again. This is not a surprise considering new highs always come on the road of the 100% up room to go.

7. Should I move this to Journals? It doesn't seem like a Classified to me.

8. 2000! Who said it was impossible or not probable?

No, your highness moderator, this is the new lost & found. People already suffered for not seeing the old lost & found and missed some up room we went through. Do you want them repeat losing the new opportunities?

Again, don't ask me when to buy. I don't know. I just know everyone should keep buying all the time.

2K and 10K will be materialized at day, month, and year close. Cheers.

9. Time to come along again. Ready? Go!

10. Found a new high. Lost another retracement.

#10     Dec 11, 2003