New Line From Obama: I Was Just Too Polite

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

The president was asked about the debate on the Tom Joyner Morning Show earlier this morning, according to the Huffington Post.

"Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true," Obama said in response to the question.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...performance-i-was-just-too-polite_654110.html

2. This guy will say anything. Pretty soon the administration will be saying they never blamed the Benghazi attack on the video...oh wait.

3. pspr

pspr

The Liar in Chief has just trotted out his court jester, Jay Carney, to lie through his teeth about what they said, when they said it and how it is all Romney's fault. Opps I mean Bush's fault.

4. Obama has set hmself up for an uncomfortable moment in the next debate. He should be asked if he stands by his comments that Romney was telling untruths. If he folds, he looks weak. If he tries to stand by his comments, he gets mired down in trying to prove they're fair.

Having a different opinion is not lying. Most people understand that. They don't want to hear candidates for President calling each other liars. It particulalry hurts Obama, because a lot of independents voted for him precisely because he promised to move us to a post-partisan, post-racial type of politics. Like Ann romney observed, calling your opponent a liar after losing a debate is childish and reeks of poor sportsmanship.

5. TGregg

TGregg

6. pspr

pspr

I think so, but his sentence structure is so poor it's hard to tell exactly what he was saying at that point.

7. President Zero has finally felt the force of superior genetics bearing down on his smear campaign. His masturbatory soliloquies have lost their effect, even liberals are beginning to wonder why his oracular uplifts have not taken away the consequences of their depravity...

And yet one who fears the LORD has come prepared, and has mortally wounded the image of the black messiah, who is worshiped by many lost souls

Darkness is absence of light; it is annihilated by it

8. Let me guess no teleprompter?:D :D

9. TGregg

TGregg

STILL too polite! LOL. He's spent too much time absorbing Biden's speaking ability.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm, try an Ebonics translator?

#10     Oct 11, 2012