New Liberal Attack On CO2: It Makes Us Fat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking more along the lines of the right vs the left.

The tax payers vs the welfare queens.

The citizens vs the state...

Naturally you and I won't be on the same team.

#31     Mar 13, 2012
  2. No, that's not going to happen. You see, outside the world of the internet (and probably your social circle) people are moderate, mostly pragmatic, and do not want an armed rebellion. They just want be happy, maybe successful and live their lives. People like you though seem to be angry about something, and you've found your villain, the "left"(or whomever, the mindset is not isolated to conservative types). If you really want to be angry at some one or something, you should be angry at the underlying interests that drive politics, not the right or left. Because, let's face it, both sides are equally guilty of creating poor policy, mainly because they both pander to the same interests. But don't worry, I'm sure other delusionals here in P&R will take up arms with you...right after they've finished eating their twinky.

#32     Mar 13, 2012
  3. I don't know if you read the article but they found lab animals in multiple places also increased in weight. I don't think they are all eating processed food.

#33     Mar 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That would be nice, if it were true
    Neither do I but I also think it will be necessary if we're to stop the decline of the US.
    Watching sports reality TV and otherwise escaping from reality?
    What is it YOU think I'm angry about?
    Oh I am
    No argument from me.
    Now you just look stupid making your broad brush uniformed statement.

#34     Mar 13, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I see you have been entertaining the new kid in my absence.

Good work. Although I think he is another inflexible liberal like futurecurrents. They're probably one and the same.

#35     Mar 13, 2012
  6. Being put on ignore by little resistor is a badge of honor. It means you're rational. That upsets his carefully constructed, blindered, delusions. It's truly pathetic. And yes, many of the righties here are totally off-the-wall. Conspiracies, birthers, Obama's a muslim, the end of America, a vast liberal conspiracy to teach science (ie attack Christianity and promote the "global warming agenda"), and other hysterical nonsense fills their heads. I am often incredulous by what they write here. I often wonder whether they are joking. It's kind of scary how deluded, ignorant, homophobic and paranoid they are. I'm sure there must be some reasonable, intelligent conservatives here but they are drowned out by the psychos.

#36     Mar 13, 2012
  7. Perhaps he trades options.

#37     Mar 13, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmm, they have the exact same demeanor, writing "style " and total lack of facts. He is a futurecurrents sock puppet. Busted!

He landed on my ignore list with the same rapidity as well.

#38     Mar 14, 2012
  9. Don't be. Santorum won both Alabama and Mississippi, and no they are not joking. The GOP is desperately trying to get their party back, but the cockroaches have overrun it.

There is a reason why the dems ran the dixiecrats out of the party. Now the GOP is dealing with the same stuff.

#39     Mar 14, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

What's particularly fascinating is that ET's loons have been trying to characterize the Tea Party set as being better educated and so on. Meanwhile, Santorum is their current darling: the guy who summarily dismissed evolution and global warming, pukes while listening to Kennedy's speeches, and being the diplomat that he is, publically said he wished the US had a hand in the assassination of Iran's scientists (yeah, that's really something to say out loud). At the very least the Tea Party has shown its hand.

#40     Mar 14, 2012