New Jersey Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by muskiecfn, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Well... I hope that the sincere trader listens to the common sense answers...not just as they apply to trading firms, but to business in general.

Why would anyone associate themselves with someone who will not offer full disclosure of (at least) balance sheets? Why would someone not want to know that the "real owners" of the firm are willing to risk their own capital, not just other traders? As for "sub-llc's" ...we all know that the landscape is littered with failed groups...and, we all know that "stuff happens"...I'm just suggesting that everyone be an "informed" participant in their chosen field of business.

Anyway, thanks for the civil response....I hope that we all can enjoy the fruits of our participation in the trading game. I'm sorry if I came on a bit strong...but to bash Redi...when your firm cannot even use it...is a bit silly. Anyone who has used redi in the last year knows that it is still the best (problems in the past, because of so many users...I admit that...and I am one of the most vocal when there are problems...and am a fan of OmniPro as well...but.....software is just software...."buy, sell, and cancel" .. we are happy with the new enhancements, and with our proprietary add-ons that are coming...it will be even better.

Peace....Happy Easter....

Don

#11     Apr 9, 2004
  2. Hmmm... What interesting info one can pick up between the repartee on some of these threads...

#12     Apr 9, 2004