New iPhone is Ghetto

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 25, 2010.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc2844

"Poor reception? Just dont hold it that way." says Steve Jobs.

"Gripping any phone will result in some attenuation of its antenna performance, with certain places being worse than others depending on the placement of the antennas. This is a fact of life for every wireless phone." He says.

What a lie. My Verizon Voyager phone doesnt have any problems like this. I've had several other types of cell phones that also never had problems because of the way you grip them.

The only time in my life where I have seen a difference when touching an antenna was some 30 years ago and I touched the rabbit ears on my TV when trying to get a picture. Of course back then, touching the antenna IMPROVED the signal and didnt make it worse.

So I'm calling this new iphone totally ghetto.

2. :D :D :D

3. S2007S

S2007S

I heard about this problem, pretty funny answer he gave to the apple lemmings who had to rush out and buy it the day it came out.

4. bat1

bat1

Getto is in''

don't you like snoop Dog!:D

5. These iphone buyers would be wise to "drop it like its hot" right now before they find any more problems. I would hate to be them and "rolling down the street with a smoking iphone, sipping on gin & juice"

6. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...Can't really tell who is right, as I ponder my own experiences...

I touched a gal's antenna one time and she got really upset.

I touched another gal's antenna one time and the bitch married me.

Go figger.

7. Traders gave AAPL a thumbs down today. :D

In another thread, I told 'em, I have a PC and a BlackBerry, and I challenged them, what does Apple have that I don't have.

Answer: Dropped calls

8. I hate to break it to you, but girls dont have antennas. Only boys do. :p :confused: :p

9. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...Yep, you could look at it like that...LOL

Then again, maybe I should have said satellite dishes.:cool:

10. This iPhone serves as a perfect example: No matter how much you bench test a new product, the faults won't really be seen until customers get a hold of it.

What do you guys suppose the modified iPhone with the fixed antenna will be called? The iPhone 4b?

#10     Jun 25, 2010