New Info On Martin-Zimmerman Shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Yes, this will keep you neo-nazis quiet for a while.

I am looking forward to this new information that brings about charges and not exonerate Zimmerman as the fool who started this thread stated based on his overwhelming bias.

Low-effort thinking promotes political conservatism In your case, pspr, the application of this study is sound.

#11     Apr 11, 2012
  2. ============
    Good point;
    Yannis & PS Poster.:cool:

Actually i may, but would prefer to use a nickname & dark/black sunglasses:D

In a strange turn of the tide, Rush Limbaugh, Washington Post,NYT says Angela Corey is going to charge him... CBN news noted a gov report the number of police deaths have tripled over past 6 years.[FBI stats & most were killed arresting a repeat offender, CBN news writes]

This gets much more interesting since while i stilll think Angela Corey[Republican ] may not be afraid of a contraversy. I found out recently Mr Zimmerman [hispanic] actually got in serious trouble before;
    arrested @ a bar for assaulting an ATF agent, 7 years ago.I believe in forgiveness as a Christian, but assaulting an AFT agent is extremeny serious.However if that AFT agent is involved in fast & furious, Mr Zimmerman may still get off with a warning/wrist slap.

And it clearly sounds like the local police may have made perhaps 1[one mistake]they described Mr Zimmerman [a hispanic] as ''white'' Strange they did that, Mr Zimmerman has black hair, black beard, likes black clothes, he looks brown[not a racial statement].Most gov forms say black, or white, or hipanic...

If the voters kick out Pres Barack, not likely the fast & furious Justice Dept does anything at all.

Many in media have tried to paint Mr Zimmerman as a racist;
    but calling a punk a punk or a dead punk may actually help mr Zimmerman[hispanic].

Like the black policeman said[ did i mention that black policeman was black??]'' I dont hate them, [& he was talking about crooks as crooked as Chicago crooks] I hate what they do''. Amen

:cool:

#12     Apr 11, 2012