New IB tools for faster trades (reviews)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GeorgeSoros, Jul 29, 2002.

1. There have been threads on this. Search.

RealTick won't allow it officially, but there are app's that can be custom-made to interface RT with IB.

#21     Jul 30, 2002
  2. Pretzel

great program, I cant wait for the scaling out option! but take Your time.
    thanks for Your time and efforts.

hitnrun

take the money and run!!!

#23     Jul 31, 2002
  3. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

FYI : AutoTrader has the scaling out function that you guys might be looking for. Go to http://sling.to/autotrader/ and check it out. Seems to work great

#24     Aug 31, 2002
  4. Esignal has released a pre-beta of 7.1 that has integration with IB...I know, as I'm one of their beta testers. They have made some refinements to the software within the past few days and I've got the second pre-beta release to work with for the next couple of weeks.

I'm really impressed with the Esignal group that is in charge of this project ...they seem determined to put out a very reliable and user friendly product. I think people are going to like it...I do!

Best regards,
    Jim

#25     Aug 31, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

Once they got Matt to be a programmer there, the eSignal _SOFTWARE_ was going to rock. Now, as to their datafeed ... :(

nitro

#26     Aug 31, 2002
  6. Nitro,

Did you notice any "lag" in their quotes, especially during the open all last week?

Jim

#27     Aug 31, 2002
  7. Nitro
    What is your data feed?

#28     Aug 31, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

If it is not one thing it is another with them.

nitro

#29     Aug 31, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

I use TS6 - I have little or no problem with them, although I have begun to notice a slight slowdown [very minimal at this point] - I wonder what would happen if they got to many susbcribers when they lowered their rates, and like IB, didn't plan for the growth?

nitro

#30     Aug 31, 2002