New IB policy for pro accts...

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by ktm, Apr 3, 2002.

1. ktm

ktm

In the last communique (today), IB has stated that quote fees are now separate from trade routing.

This is exactly what I've been pushing for and an outstanding development, along with the other major announcements in this latest press release. For us instittional guys and money managers, the universal accounts and Financial Advisor setups are excellent. This will allow us to bring more clients under the IB umbrella.

I don't know that I've ever done business with an organization in the financial services field that I could honestly state that there is nothing more I could suggest to further improve their service to me.

Outstanding.

#61     Jun 21, 2002
  2. Agree.

Except for Kse Kospi 200, Ose Nikkei 225 and OTC Forex & currency options.

With Universal Account and SMA implementation we can foresee a growing interest and demand for the Asian index futures and options that will justify IB's investment and rationalize the transaction cost.

Def, agree?

#62     Jun 21, 2002
  3. def

def Sponsor

Data: someone integrating from a service like esignal or quotetracker may not want to pay for IB data.

Addt'l Mkts: The additional markets (I doubt OTC Forex) will eventually be added. There are a number of issues and thus I don't have a time frame.

#63     Jun 21, 2002