New IB Home Page - Nicely Done

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Tech Analysis, Apr 29, 2003.

1. def

def Sponsor

I've tried a bunch of others and they all seem to work except that one. I've passed along to the web master. If anyone comes across something else that is not working properly on the web site, feel free to PM me or make a posting on the IB web sites discussion board.

#41     May 4, 2003
  2. I like those stock photos of people in business situations: like the help desk chick who wears prada, looks like a model, talks like a professional actor, yet is happy with $10/hr and eagerly trains her replacements from India.

#42     May 4, 2003
  3. nitro

nitro

Def,

The email that gets sent to me points me to the following page to login to get my statements. This link is broken:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/html/retailAccount/registration/login.html

nitro

#43     May 5, 2003
  4. saxon

saxon

One of the things that first impressed me about IB was their OLD webpage. It looked "worldly"...as in a world-wide trading shop.

The new one looks like a Home Depot page.

Sorry...

sax

#44     May 5, 2003
  5. Yeah, but most people claim that they choose IB for its no frills cheap rates and fast executions. So why are we all of a sudden a bunch of fussy interior decorators about their new color schemes?

And where are my stock-trading gold-leaf bikini babes???

#45     May 5, 2003