New Hummer H3 Red Tag sale.....$26,700

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 12, 2008.

1. WOW they are blowing these out now.......almost tempting to go grab one as a tow vehicle.

Check out their current offers section......

http://www.hummer.com/hummerjsp/home.jsp

Maybe they will be $19,995.00 in a few months.....:eek:

2. Gas mileage argument completely aside, why would anyone want a Hummer? They rank bottom in terms of reliability. Performance is horrendous. Utility is completely dubious. I don't get it.

3. lassic

lassic

stylin'
    the d-bag way

4. Stock_trad3r just picked up a new ride with what's left of his trading account----

5. H2's are junk.

I'm waiting for H1 Diesel resales to come on lower. Will do a veg. oil conversion.

6. Surdo

Surdo

You will need one to tow your new plane to the airstrip!

7. The H3 Gas mileage is poor.....16 mpg combined for the I5 and 15 mpg combined for the V-8. They are rated decent by user reviews in edmunds.com and they are good off road, but it is not the perfect vehicle I agree........I do like the interior, and the exterior styling is OK.

My friend has a Toyota FJ that is about 6 months old, but the back seat area is too damn small imo (and the FJ's are starting to get fatigue cracking in the bodies). I do not want a pick up or a traditional SUV....I do want something that has solid off-road capabilities though. I think $26,700 is getting pretty darn close to a very good price for a new H3.