New highs and lows

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by pcviles, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Been using QT about two years. They added Trade-Ideas after that. I'm satisfied with it.

#11     Jun 6, 2005
  2. pcviles

pcviles

Well, after watching it this morning Diamondtrim, I must say that it does a whole lot more than i initially thought. still configuring. thanks much.

#12     Jun 6, 2005
  3. No worries glad I could help :)

#13     Jun 6, 2005
  4. I want to make sure you know that if you want to configure you have to have the free trial. I don't think the high low ticker that is free is configurable.

#14     Jun 6, 2005
  5. Diamondtrim,

I saw your other thread and it/you have been very helpful so far. quick question re: trde ideas. Is there any reason you dont include volume in your scans? It seems to me that it would help get rid of false moves (I am thinking of your 40 consecutive high/low scan in particular)?

Am I missing something?

any advice you have would be great.

#15     Jun 16, 2005
  6. For me personally I like to see more information cause it also gives me a feel for the market. I don't look at all of the alerts but I have the charts on TI pro help me select the ones I am going to trade. Volume would be good to limit the number but in this case I sort of use it as a tape reading tool as well. More highs market is strong, more lows weak....etc.

#16     Jun 16, 2005