New health-care law will destroy US economy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Mar 26, 2010.

1. TheMan

TheMan

exactly

it is going

to be a

[​IMG]

#11     Mar 26, 2010
  2. Financial Fraud had already destroyed the economy as we knew it.
    Healthcare costs compared to warfare costs are trivial.
    We are going to be roughing it through a rebuilding process for the next 15 years.

#12     Mar 26, 2010
  3. Buzzed

Buzzed

I wish you were right, but I fear that there will be no rebuilding period. This healthcare bill basically squished recovery.

The $2000.00 tax per employee on employers is a growth killer. Without entry level job creation, higher level job creation is impossible.

#13     Mar 26, 2010
  4. TheMan

TheMan

its like this

the HC bill is a square

the US is a circle

Osama tried to insert the square into the circle, and when it didnt fit he rammed it through. Essentially breaking what was left of the fragile circle

he rammed it through just like he is going to bend over every "somewhat" stable/wealthy american and ram us right in the ass

so lube up people Osama is coming to visit you

#14     Mar 26, 2010
  5. yet another "economics" thread started by a loser tea gagging maggot expounding on its illiterate political theories.

amusing to see these morbidly obese useless cunts rolling around in shit creek over a black president ramming it up their ass.

#15     Mar 26, 2010
  6. I'm learning how to think in terms of "Social and Economic Justice".
    Here's what's going down, and soon.
    Da Gubmint will assess a "Health Fee" on every American with a job/income to pay for the Health Bill.
    The fees will be totally voluntary. However, if you DON'T pay, they'll 1099 your happy butt for the taxes you now owe, on the passive income you just received from NOT paying the fees.
    TAH DAH!

#16     Mar 27, 2010
  7. The last time the Party of the Dumb was just as mad: THE BUDGET STRUGGLE; CLINTON WINS APPROVAL OF HIS BUDGET PLAN AS GORE VOTES TO BREAK SENATE DEADLOCK

This means that the budget plan, the most important legislative issue of the Clinton Presidency so far, cleared Congress by the narrowest possible margin and awaits only the President's signature before becoming law. Enactment of the legislation was viewed at the White House as essential to Mr. Clinton's ultimate success as President.

But Senator Pete V. Domenici of New Mexico, the top Republican on the Budget Committee, said the increased taxes in the program would devastate the economy.

Phil Gramm of Texas, who may run for the Republican Presidential nomination in 1996, declared: "I believe this program is going to make the economy weak. I believe hundreds of thousands of people are going to lose their jobs. I believe Bill Clinton will be one of those people."

----------------
    I like to repost that article because the Party of the Dumb have never gotten anything right. And where the heck are those WMD's and why is Bin Laden still making tapes?

Now all the doom with healthcare. So when do the lunatics blow up a federal building or have their Jesus Christ wannabe start another Waco?

#17     Mar 27, 2010
  8. obesity, cancer, overpriced drugs aside, just curious as to how many see healthcare as the magical ruse to separate US pensioners from their money...

#18     Mar 27, 2010
  9. bkveen3

bkveen3

If you had 250 bananas and 300 people who wanted bananas, what would happen? Well obviously the price of bananas would rise until only 250 people still wanted bananas(at least at the current price). Well that's "unfair" so what if the republic of bananas government said "the poor cant afford bananas, they need banana subsides", what would happen to the price of bananas in banana land? Well the government would buy the bananas for the poor directly and then the remaining bananas would again have to increase in price because there are still only so many bananas. Now the market is pricing out a higher tier of potential banana buyers. In the end no matter how many subsidies the banana republic gives out, the market will always have to price someone out. So should the government focus on banana subsidies, or on encouraging banana production?

#19     Mar 27, 2010
  10. you can't train monkeys to grow bananas.

#20     Mar 27, 2010