New Green Deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stockolio, Feb 8, 2019.

1. carrer

carrer

Aren't you supposed to be politically correct and polite?
    You can and should be nicer.

#51     Feb 13, 2019
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#52     Feb 13, 2019
    Tom B likes this.
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Mitch is going to have the Senate vote on the Green New Deal and so we will see who is for this utter nonsense and who has a spine.

#53     Feb 13, 2019
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes... I saw this. It is a great political move for getting on record the complete ignorance of anyone who votes Yes on it. They Republicans are also pushing to get a vote in the House.

This is pure political gold for 2020 campaigning for the Republicans.

#54     Feb 13, 2019
  5. With California just pulling the plug on its finishing high speed rail fiasco- while saying it is not going to return the 3.5 billion to the feds/taxpayers- tis not the best week to be pushing a whole pile of hurry up and build "green" projects.

#55     Feb 13, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

No no no, Gavin Newsom did NOT say he wasn't going to return the 3.5 billion to the TAXPAYERS, he said he wasn't going to give it to Donald Trump.

And that just shows you how totally fucking dumb Californians are for voting for their clowns.

“And by the way, I am not interested in sending $3.5 billion in federal funding that was allocated to this project back to Donald Trump.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...igh-speed-rail-project-governor-idUSKCN1Q12II

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    #56     Feb 13, 2019
  7. I see. Clarification noted.

Quite possibly then, the dems will use some of those funds to pay for a bus service to transport incoming illegals to areas where the wall has not been built yet. Sort of a holistic system, where as Trump builds more wall, then they bus the illegals to areas beyond the wall.

With friends like the dems, who needs enemas.

#57     Feb 13, 2019
  8. Tom B

Tom B

#58     Feb 13, 2019
  9. #60     Feb 13, 2019