New Green Deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stockolio, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Idiocracy.

#41     Feb 12, 2019
  2. Yes, like only an idiot would give any creedence to what kids say when asked erroneous loaded biased questions by an ignorant right winger with an agenda. Know anyone like that?

Like he says that fossil fuels would be "outlawed" in ten years. That's an outright lie. And that's just the first one Iooked at.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    #42     Feb 12, 2019
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I think its time you went on my ignore list. Bye.

#43     Feb 12, 2019
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's definitely the biggest yambag on the site.

#44     Feb 12, 2019
  5. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

He is just consistently nasty towards everyone. It seems to me that he feeds off it. I'm opting out.

#45     Feb 12, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So easy to trigger him/her (actually think "it" is either a woman or someone who identifies as a woman). All you have to do is trash the global warming narrative and he/she goes off the rails, batshit crazy.

#46     Feb 12, 2019

7. I'm not nasty. I just call people that say idiotic things idiots. Like "An expert denies man made climate change" and "The data is fabricated, manufactured by fools similar to yourself. Unjustified certitude is a liberal feature."

They are idiotic things to say because they are clearly wrong. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Do want to talk nasty? Ask tsing toa what he said about me and my brother. And now he does a sexist homophobic slur/insinuation insult which he knows is wrong.

Why do I call TJustice (jem) a lying sack of shit? Because he knows I've been saying "No publishing climate scientist DENIES man made global warming" But he changes it to "I said "dubious about", like the lying sack of shit lawyer that he is.

But yes, the wall of right wing ignorance and nastiness here tests my patience.

and yes I tend to vent here, other forums don't allow the freedom.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    #47     Feb 12, 2019
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#48     Feb 12, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.

9. Yes it's vague, pie in the sky, extreme and unworkable as is. And still basically a good idea.

#49     Feb 12, 2019
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#50     Feb 12, 2019