New front-end for TWS (buttontrader)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by paradox, Jul 23, 2003.

1. just21

just21

Are there any auto spreader programs for IB TWS? e.g when you get filled on one side of a spread have the software automatically buy or sell the other side?

#11     Jul 25, 2003
  2. Aside from not being able to install the demo, looking at the website it 'looks' like the sort of front end IB has needed for years. IB TWS is clumsy, slow and annoying, and IF this IS all they say it is then it could well be the front end solution that for me is sorely needed for IB. I've been unhappy with other products seen so far...

Also, being able to trade multiple accounts from a single entry screen like this would be a real bonus too...

I'll reserve judgement for when I can actually get to play with this instead of struggling to install it.

Best

Natalie

#12     Jul 25, 2003
  3. I've p.m.'d you and awaiting a reply...

best

Natalie

#13     Jul 25, 2003
  4. No reply yet to my P.M..

If you want someone to e-mail you - then you need to make it possible to access your e-mail address from your profile. You are after all selling a product even though someone else jumped the gun a little by finding it before you advertised it.

I would appreciate a reply. Thank you.

Best

Natalie

#14     Jul 25, 2003
  5. Hoi

Hoi

Sorry Natalie,
    From Magna I may not respond in this forum (I do not understand why), so I can not react the way I would like to help you.

Further more: I am new to this forum and have to learn the protocols. I shall edit my email-adress in my profile (but I believe that Magna had removed it).

Tjsee.....

#15     Jul 25, 2003
  6. Thanks for the reply. :)

Best

Natalie

#16     Jul 25, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

I explained to Hoi that non-sponsors (that is, non-paying commercial vendors) are not permitted to use ET for free advertising of their product. And that includes those who are providing links in their posts or simply "answering questions". I hope that clears it up Hoi as I'm not sure what part of that you didn't understand. As to restricting access to his email address in his profile, that is something I had nothing to do with and nothing was "removed". When he registered he must have blocked access to members sending him email, and that's a simple thing for Hoi to change now. Anyway, you can't block receiving PM's so that's another way to directly contact him.

#17     Jul 25, 2003